Group Snorkeling Tours
Join us as we set off for reef snorkeling at Coffins Patch. The shallow patch reefs of the Coffins Patch Sanctuary Preservation Area (SPA), located approximately four nautical miles off Key Colony Beach, offer some of the best snorkeling in the Middle Keys and varies from 8 to 15 feet in depth.
Private Snorkeling Tours
This trip is yours to customize! Your private Captain will take up to 6 friends/family on a three-hour excursion: choose from cruising, sandbar swim, eco-tour, snorkeling and more.
Big B shown above
Useful Snorkel Information:
- The Great Florida Reef is the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States. The Coffins Patch Area located approximately four nautical miles from Hawks Cay, offers some of the best snorkeling in the Florida Keys!
- Coffins Patch is a Sanctuary Preservation Area (SPA) and offers shallow patch reefs (8-15′)
- Tangs, jacks, stingrays, nurse sharks, grouper, lobster, butterfly fish, and the curious moray all call Coffins Patch home, plying the easy currents among soft corals, up to three-foot round boulder coral, and some of the prettiest patches of pillar coral in the area. The azure Caribbean water around the reef is the best place to observe the abundant sea life!
- Snorkel gear included.
- NO FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASKS ALLOWED.
- All snorkel excursions depart from the Solé Watersports office, to the left of Angler and Ale. Parking is allowed in front of the restaurant.